Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Please tell me I'm deranged...(TMI)

I know this sounds crazy. Yesterday I felt a fullness and an uncomfortableness in my lower abdomen area, more on the left side than the right. I thought maybe I was having a Jamie Lee Curtis issue (Activi-aaa! (You know you are singing that word in your mind. If not, you do not watch enough television)). So I went to the store later last night and took some over the counter laxatives.

12 hours has now gone by and thankfully my alleged Jamie Lee issue should have abated. I was able to finally go to the restroom. But the fullness/uncomfortableness has not abated, and throughout this morning has ranged from slightly painful to moderately painful.

I guess now I will just wait and see if it's better or worse. Part of me thinks maybe it's ovulation pain, though more severe than I've ever ever had it, but my monitor still says low so I don't think that's happening right now. If not that, and not trouble going to the restroom, then what? My mind is conjuring up twisted ovaries or something else bad that will only further jeopardize my gynecological health.

(Note: I'm not really relying on the Internet at large for health advice, just wondering what you all think. I am perfectly capable of/willing to see a doctor if the pain persists or gets worse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment