Monday, August 10, 2009

Old Wives Tales

In the past I've been pretty much blase about all the myths of things that help you get pregnant - I mean if it's not documented anywhere, can't it just be a coincidence? I prefer the charts and medicine and science way of doing things. Until this time ...

I feel like I am being pulled in a thousand different directions. Before I didn't want to do too many unusual things because they can get contradictory and useless, but now there's nothing I won't try almost. It's just an overwhelming feeling, that I don't want this cycle to be a failure because of something I *didn't* do, no matter how small.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I hear you! I actually have "pineapple core" on my groccery list for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't let your husband start google searching the old wives tales - he can get pretty crazy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete