Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back in the land of the living...

In total I hiked 11.8 miles! Go me! And the mother in law and I hiked 3.5 of that by ourselves, and we felt really proud of it. It was overall a good time and we both enjoyed it, but I am glad the overt hiking part has passed.

I took my monitor on the trip to set it for day 1 and then, I thought, to use a test strip on day 6. But it didn't want a strip on day 6 and I thought, great, now it thinks my cycles are so long maybe it will never want one again. But today, day 7, it did, and it was low. Not that I think I'll ever trust a high again. I want a PEAK, baby, not a high. We'll see.

How is 150 Clomid going? The good thing about where we were hiking is that it was coooold and I usually get so hot on Clomid. Now that we're back, ugh. Also, super emotional and weepy and such but no worse than on the 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment