Monday, June 1, 2009

Houston, we have a Peak

So I am having a peak today! How exciting! It's almost like I've never ovulated before and this is the first glimmer of my body actually doing what it is supposed to do. How shocking. I am a little confused because my temps already seem on the rise which tends to make me think O has already occurred, but the peak seems to say that O will occur very shortly. I guess I will just have to wait a a couple of days and see. Oh and jump my husband every chance I get. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so exicted for you! I can't believe you got to see that mythical little egg appear on your monitor! And right on freakin' CD 14!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH!!!! I'm so excited for you! SHAG HIM! SHAG HIM ROTTEN!!

    xoxo,
    MSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am excited as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete