Thursday, June 4, 2009

97.2

If I get anything above a 97.2 tomorrow, then FF will be nice to me and grant me crosshairs for Day 15. Day FIFTEEN? Who would have thought that was humanly possible for me? It almost sounds like a textbook. If it's true and the monitor didn't lie and I actually ovulated, I had enough sex for a month almost in a few days.

However, I have been worried about my temps being high enough because my husband has gotten hot at night. What? It's Alabama in the summer where we are right now - super hot. But with just a sheet, basically, and a little blanket, and the fan going at full blast, I keep waking up cold. Which makes me sleep a little less well and cold for temping in the morning. I try to do just the blanket on my side, but that doesn't work so well and sometimes I get too hot as well. So we'll see. I know it doesn't have that much of an impact, but I am prone to worry about silly things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment