Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hot!

It is sooooo unbelievably hot here! Added to the Clomid, and I feel at any moment I could literally burst into flames.

The air conditioning was broken in our house. I discovered this when I thought I was having hot flashes or something, and checked the thermostat. It was set at 75. The actual temperature in the house? NINETY FIVE DEGREES. You know, only a twenty degree difference. Urgh. At least the maintenance people came out the next morning to fix it. It is now marginally tolerable to live in this place.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, I've been wondering how you were doing. Are you back on 100mg of clomid? Did you get any new information on what the low progesterone means? Hoping you get your BFP this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am back on the 100mg train, hoping it will help to procure additional ovulation. No response about the low progesterone, other than the doctor seems to think it's sufficient to keep trying at this dose. We're giving it one or two more cycles and will then re-assess. How are YOU? You are in the midst of the longest waiting game EVER it seems like.

    ReplyDelete