Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm so High!

I couldn't resist the subject line. I *thought* that the Clearblue Monitor was supposed to give you several high readings the first month, but then calm itself down and do a better job the following month. Here it is on my second cycle with it and I'm still rocking the fifth high day. And I don't think it's the Clomid because it always says low when I'm still on the Clomid (and this month, even a day after) and then it's like, hi, hihihihihi HIGH!!!! Okay, chillax, monitor. I need to know about peak, you ever heard of it? Because my husband will jump me every single day the monitor says high, because it *might* be helpful.

My husband went from not wanting to know anything because it's too much pressure to have this conversation every morning.

Him: "What's your temperature"
Me: "It's X"
Him: "What does that MEAN? What do we want it to do?"
Me: "I don't know, I need to input it in the graph."
Him: "Well what was it yesterday?"
Me: "I don't remember, I just woke up like 30 seconds ago."
Him: "Go do your monitor and tell me what it says."
Me: *pees on stick*
Him: "What does it SAY?"
Me: You know these things take a few minutes.

I feel like he should be telling me to calm down, not the other way around. However, I'm super glad that he feels that invested in the process.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. He is just as vested in this as you are. Take advantage and sex him up good! That peak is right around the corner babe!!

    ReplyDelete