Friday, May 29, 2009

Shenanigans, Part II

So it's day 11 and I still have a high reading on my monitor. I sort of glossed over last time that the first two days of high on 9 and 10 were probably just the Clomid. Most advice I see says don't use an OPK with Clomid until at least 3-4 days of it being out of your system. So now that I have sustained highs on 10 and 11 (after finishing the Clomid 3-7), I'm feeling better about this whole "high" enterprise, like it might actually do me some good. I'll probably fall down if I ever get a peak reading, which according to rumors should still be reliable even if the high reading is not.

I had an emergency business trip come up and so I've been out of town since yesterday morning super early and will be going home tomorrow afternoon. Let's hope this hasn't damaged our chances in any way.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I am glad those highs are sticking. It's the real deal! wooo!

    ReplyDelete