Thursday, March 18, 2010

IUI #3

Hi everyone! I know you've been wondering where I am, because it took nineteen days of follistim plus menopur plus three out of town monitoring appointments (oh the nightmares) in order to be FINALLY ready to trigger and then today I had an IUI. My little main follicle was super slow, but finally got there! Now we wait, doing a progesterone test next Tuesday and a pregnancy test the Tuesday after that. I am hoping against hope for a little Easter BFP.

This time my husband has good feelings, and so do my doctor and my mother. I had excellent cervical mucus this time, which isn't something I've had before, so good on that. The only thing was at the IUI, my follicle hadn't dropped quite yet, but the technician said that it looked "fuzzy" and that this was a good thing and meant it was getting ready to drop. I will have sex the next couple of nights because I'm just too wary not to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment