Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nobody get too excited...

...but I got a BFP this morning! I know it is only 9 days past my IUI and 11 past the trigger, which is extremely early and I could conceiveably still be getting trigger, but I did it anyway. My husband is going out of town over the date of our first beta and we agreed I would tell him the results in person. I don't know what possessed me to take one this morning, we had a left over FRER digital from the miscarriage adventure and I took it. I had to pee so badly this morning so I got up super early and could not wait for it to tell me no so I could go back to my warm bed instead of the cold bathroom. Instead it said yes!

I'm trying not to get too excited as I do not want a repeat of last time, but it looks like for good or for ill I'm on the HPT rollercoaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment