Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back on Plan

So no cysts when I went in, which is a good thing. My period took the full two weeks to start even though I had the shot instead of the pills - stupid body, never doing what it is supposed to be doing.

Now I am on the Follistim train again - hoping that being gone next weekend for work isn't going to put a crimp in my style. I am not looking for a monitoring place while I am gone either - they will have to let me go or suffer the consequences.

Also hoping we will do the IUI before spring break and I can just chill a bit. It's a little scary to me that if this cycle doesn't work out that we are looking at some type of surgery for me.

One of my best friends is due at the beginning of July whereas I was due at the end of June. It's sad but we don't talk much about it - it's hard to talk because she's doing missionary work in Africa but I still miss her and want to talk. I finally got a box and put the few things I had set aside for Poppyseed in there. 

This post is really stream of conscious-y and I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment