Sunday, October 18, 2009

Obsessing

So as I said previously, my husband does not believe the clear blue easy digital test, because of all of my hormone manipulation and the trigger shot (even though it was long ago by most counts). Today is 14 days past ovulation and 15 days past trigger, and ANOTHER clear blue easy said yes.

Problem is, I'm not having as much luck with the dollar store and the internet stories on false positives from clear blue are starting to freak me out. Last night I had a negative on dollar tree, but I chalked it up to not first morning urine (plus I pee a lot now during the day, so it was diluted). I was ready this morning with clear blue and dollar store part 2 (and 2 and 3 for dollar store, because I'm a paranoid freak). Clear blue was easily a yes again, and I saw the faintest of lines on the dollar store tests (one better than the other, but not by much). So now I'm obsessing until my blood test tomorrow can put me out of my misery. I thought digital tests would be easier and more reliable in my time of need. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment