Monday, October 5, 2009

Fluttering

So, as you all know, we triggered on Saturday night and are doing the deed nightly to secure our timing. Will it work? There's only a 20% chance of pregnancy, but hopefully a 100% chance of actually ovulating this time.

Last night, after sex, with my hips propped up on a study pillow ( yes old wives' tale - do I care? - no) I felt a fluttering in my internal lady parts. Was I ridiculously insane to think it was indicative of anything? Almost assuredly, and even my husband thought I was a nutbar when I brought it up to him. But something was definitely going on down there, I just hope it will result in good news.

CD21 blood test this Friday even though it will technically be CD24. Alleged pregnancy test scheduled for the 19th, CD34 if I make it that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment