Monday, October 19, 2009

Blood test

Confirms that I am currently pregnant! My beta was 29.9 and I'll go in for another one in a week. I could spend that time obsessing about the relatively low number, but my husband insists I enjoy the fact that I am pregnant today, right now, right this second, and let whatever happens happen without worrying so much about it. This is why I am confident that together we will make great parents.

*Slow exhale of breath.* My parents are coming on Wednesday and I.Can't.Wait.

Oh so my husband got to see the original pregnancy test but wasn't convinced. I found out the blood test results while running errands (he was too - opposite errands) and bought a little "I love Daddy" onesie and a card for him to find when he got home. He loved it! (And thought I had been lying about not getting the results when he called earlier - but I really hadn't!) So I got to do the right away reveal and the delayed reveal. Right now I am just so darn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment