Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing New

My marriage is just fine, you guys. I didn't mean to rant about my husband and just leave the blog alone for so long. He apologized that very night. I just haven't felt like updating because I'm trapped in the same cycle. Clearly, I have not responded to the Clomid at this point. The nurses want to induce a new period and go to 100 on the Clomid. Which, okay, but I've been holding out hope for the past few days, see that curve upwards in my chart (speaking of which, see my chart on the side of the blog! Yay for technology and me). I would have gotten dashed crosshairs if my temp had been 97.5 today. What did I get? A low 96.86. Nothing like that to bring you back to reality. So my plan on Monday is to go in and get b/w done so they can verify I am not pregnant before I take the provera and start the whole shebang all over again.

I feel sad about this, but I think (and correct me if I'm wrong long cycle/no cycle girls) it's a different kind of sad than a BFN. With that, you at least had the chance to take a pregnancy test, there was at least some hope, however slim, that *something* happened. With this? It's fast becoming May and I haven't ovulated since December, and that was when I first came off birth control. Who knows how long it's been since I actually ovulated? Not me, that's for sure. Anyway, that's all that I know from here, and it's nothing terribly exciting or blog worthy. Just depressing.

However, my husband and I are headed to New Orleans next weekend in honor of our first year anniversary. That part, I am very much looking forward to, especially now that I am sure it involves alcohol.

3 comments:

  1. I understand exactly what you are going thru. My last cycle was a bust and now I have to wait two weeks for the provera to bring on AF. What a fake 2ww, and nothing to show for all my good temping,yet again. In my cycle before last, I drove myself crazy thinking that maybe tomorrow could be O. It's a mind-fvck. And its even harder to end it when you've "invested" so much time in hoping. There is no way to predict the future with your current cycle. I say cut your losses, and see your doctor. Keep us posted on your b/w! ((hugs)). I ALWAYS feel better after I see my doctor and come out with a new plan! I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, not sure how else to contact you. I saw that you started progesterone. Send me your email address boxiecat1 @gmail.com I have a few questions for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey boxie I e-mailed you back! Make sure I don't get sent to spam. :-)

    ReplyDelete