Friday, April 10, 2009

Venting a little about the husband

My husband is being a dumb***. Last night before we went to bed he made a comment about the kitchen. I wasn't feeling great yesterday (a bunch of distressing news and was in pain) so I didn't clean it. I still don't see how that should be my job ALL the time anyway, but whatever. So I stayed up late, after he went to bed (he didn't know I was going to do this) and I finished washing and drying some of his white shirts and cleaned the kitchen and the living room completely. I even packed his lunch for him, which I sometimes but not always do.

I went to bed super late, but still woke up when he woke up this morning. I saw him in our closet and let him know I hung up those white shirts if he wanted to wear them. He complained that they were not the right white shirts, he actually wanted these other white shirts that he was hiding in his dry cleaning basket. He then expressed sadness because he wanted to wear a certain pair of khakis that were NOT IN THE HAMPER. Dude, I do not have clothing ESP. If it is designated as dirty, then I will wash it. Otherwise.....

Surely he hasn't seen that I've cleaned up while he was sleeping, (I think) so I apologize that his other stuff isn't ready but say that I didn't know he needed it and he needs to tell me what he needs at least the night before. He then sulks around about his clothes some more. I tell him I put his lunch together in the fridge, which guarantees he will go into the kitchen. He says not a word to me until he leaves the house, when he claims he has to go right now, buthelovesmebye. Like all rushed and with no sense of love, just he says it every morning and why not today as well. No word about anything I've done, even the stuff just for him. Only complaints. And silence. All morning. I got up for this?

:-( Seriously? I know he is in a bad mood because they are not treating him right at work, but the only thing I really wanted was a thank you and a morning off from complaints.

P.S. He is totally on board with not skipping any time and just trying more and more Clomid, and he doesn't seem to understand why I have any reservations about it. However, he does think I should decide whether I want to reboot on CD 28 or wait a little longer. I am thinking about at LEAST waiting a little longer and demanding an ultrasound before I take more Clomid.

No comments:

Post a Comment