Friday, April 3, 2009

Done, For Now, With Parents

His parents left this morning (but the last we saw of them was last night), aaand, it wasn't terrible. We ate, played games, watched T.V. They gave us something they owed us. It was nice. So, yay, they are gone.

I feel like I've been forcing my husband to have sex with me lately (it's been hard, with the parents, because it's much better for us to have sex in the afternoon, before he gets too tired, and yet, in the afternoon, when we get home, THERE THEY ARE.) Last night didn't, er, go so well, and it didn't get counted in the chart. We need to get back on our schedule.

Not that it matters! According to FF, my temps, and my OPKs, I have not ovulated yet, nor do I seem likely to do so in the near future. I am supposed to go get my progesterone tested on Monday, which will be Day 21, and I will, but I don't have what they are looking for. Doesn't everyone in the world at least ovulate on Clomid?

No comments:

Post a Comment