Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CD1

I don't know why I haven't been posting. Probably the same reason I've been MIA from the boards, even lurking all that much. Nothing was happening! I was just waaaaiting for progesterone to kick in and do its thing. So instead of today being CD 64 it was, happily, CD1. I am so freaking glad too - even for Aunt Flo to rear her head at 6 p.m. Why?

I had 5 days of spotting before a real period. 5 days of dark gunk without a red drop in sight, just teasing and tormenting me until I was like come ON ALREADY! Seriously. Nothing like waiting on your period, am I right no cycle/long cycle girls? It's frustrating.

Also I finally caved in and bought a clearblue monitor. The sticks were driving me crazy not ever being able to tell, so this will reliably and digitially tell me every day that I'm not ovulating! That should make things more fun. However, with the rallying call of day 1 I am glad to be back in the game, to start taking my temperature, my medication, and my chances, and see what comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment