Friday, September 18, 2009

First Injection

Had my first shot tonight. Even though my husband and I went to official injection training, I still made him watch the DVD video again before we went through with it. It's...not as pleasant as swallowing a Clomid pill but not terrible. My right ovary now feels a little bloated, but I think it's all in my mind.

We are doing follistim for 6 days (cd3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) and then I go in for testing on day 9. My nurse says they could ask me to do the trigger shot then, but that seems so early! Then I would trigger and ovulate sometime on day 9, 10, or 11. Then I follow up with progesterone capsules and wait it out.

I also have my test on Monday to see if my tubes are blocked. We had an infection (both the hubs and myself) so we're on antibiotics anyway.

That's all the news around here for the time being. More bulletins as events warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment