Friday, May 22, 2009

More

Apparently they don't "make" Clomid in anything bigger than 50mg, so when you take 100mg you just take two pills. That part does not excite me. So, I'm on the Clomid, and I took it last night before bed (about two hours before bed, I didn't get to sleep right away in a way that has nothing to do with the Clomid). Much better than taking it at dinner is all I can say.

Also I made my husband go in for an "analysis" because it's so easy and we both wanted to know just how many uphill battles we are fighting at this point. He is completely normal, the nurse tells us (also I asked her about my pap, yes, I had that in February but no one ever called me so I assumed it was fine but then freaked out because no one EVER calls us with information from there, ever, and I had an abnormal one a year ago and blah, blah, blah). Anyway, that was normal too! Yay we're all normal, except....I don't ovulate. Well hopefully with Clomid I will.

I barely want to admit this to the Internet at large, but I feel like you guys should know. I am 1000% relieved that there is nothing wrong with my husband. It will make getting pregnant a lot easier in the long run and he doesn't need security issues, especially right now. However, he will never truly know how I feel, and it is all my fault for being the broken one, you know? I had a tiny hope that maybe he would share some of this burden from the inside as opposed to the outside. Isn't that a horrible thought? I'll put it away now.

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat. DH's sperm is normal. I am super happy too! I knew I would have issues because I was irregular before BCP so it is nice to have that going for you. DH will be ready to go when I am ready to go! I hope you o this cycle!! I have my fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you have to love that even my ff ticker has given up on me and has a default setting for 80 days now. Thanks! And I want you to ovulate first and give my guys an example of how it's done, all right?

    ReplyDelete