Friday, May 28, 2010

Trigger is Out!

After the craziness that ensued last time I decided to test the trigger out, here at 7-8dpo it is officially out (one without FMU and one with), so hopefully anything positive from here on out is a good thing. My beta is on Tuesday the 1st. Waiting, waiting, it's all I ever do.

Plus it's really putting a damper on my summer plans. We'd like to travel some, this may be my husband's last chance for awhile and he loves going out west and camping. (I'm only ok with camping and require a "real" bathroom within walking distance of the tent, but I love him, so you know) And I need to be here for work, but that's more flexible in the summer as a professor. But we also need to take advantage of him being around for baby-making purposes, what if his new job won't let him guarantee to be here when I need him here? And I try not to travel when I need to be monitored, because as you've read, it's a pain and a half. We still haven't been reimbursed from the Las Vegas claims yet.

1 comment:

  1. I will be holding my breath and crossing my fingers for Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete