Monday, May 24, 2010

2WW

This has got to be the worst part every time because I just cannot squash my hope, damn it! Every time I tell myself not to get my hopes up because, as my husband keeps reminding me, it's a 20% shot every time, it doesn't get more or less no matter how many times we do it. And the roll of the dice has not been my friend.

We triggered last Thursday and I opted to go in this week for a progesterone test even though technically I didn't *have* to - but I just want to make sure that part of everything is okay. Last time I actually was pregnant I was having a problem with my progesterone levels, so you know. Plus, blood tests are free in a world where many things are not, so you know, I've got that going for me. :-)

So I'm over here with my supplements and my new chewable prenatal vitamins (yay) watching the clock and the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment