Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Negative

Blood test was negative, a less than 5 negative so REALLY negative. I was expecting it since I started spotting last night and a lot more spotting today. I was really sad about it last night but I'm trying to buck up since my husband is having a hard time at work and thus monopolizing all of the pitifulness available to our household.

The nurse told us we could try this next cycle "if we wanted to" but she seemed kind of blah about it. She wants me to talk to the doctor and so scheduled an appoint for February 8th. Ugh, really? I don't exactly want to SKIP A CYCLE waiting for the doctor.

On the other hand, I'm sort of over the IUI thing. When we did it ourselves we got pregnant, but the IUIs, not so much. I think maybe the timing of the IUI is off for me? We can't do it before because he's saving it up, so we blow 36 hours from trigger to insemination and then we usually don't feel like it after that. So it's a one shot deal and I'm not sure it's working for us. I think I'll talk to the nurse at least about doing back to back IUIs or doing it old school this time around. Except for the drugs. We got to have the drugs.

1 comment: