Sunday, July 19, 2009

I know...

I seriously cannot believe it's been 20 days since my last post. The whirlwind update is this, I got a hojillion highs from the monitor, and then a low, with no peak. The CD 21 test confirmed that I did not ovulate at all, and now my doctor wants me to go on 150 mg of Clomid.

My husband's theory is that 100 was probably borderline, and that's why it worked one time and didn't the next, just too close to what I needed. His optimism tells him that 150 will SURELY get us there. I continue to be disappointed.

Aaand to make it better, I can't even start the Provera until tomorrow even though I had my blood test last Thursday because the doctor's office refuses to call me back. So unlike a TWW, where it's over and you get your period, I will have to wait a week and a half to get my period even after all hope is gone and then start again. Whee.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there love. Each new cycle is a new beginning. That 150 is going to kick your ovaries' ass!! And you will have twins to boot! I hope that last cycle was a fluke. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thought that every time I fail to ovulate, it ups my kid quotient for the next cycle. If this one fails, triplets it is!

    ReplyDelete