Thursday, February 26, 2009

Period Watch: Day 66

Still nothing, and my temps still don't show ovulation. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I will be sure to update then. My husband is staying home tomorrow so he can be "around." I think he's predicting some bad news or just something to be done.

I have had super bad experiences with doctors (like that one who said tampons would solve all my worldly problems) and I just want this guy to be nice. I do not want him to just say, "lose weight." I am not the thinnest person in the world, but dude, telling someone for whom it is more difficult to lose weight to just "do it" doesn't really help. I want actual help, empathy, and compassion. I just hope it isn't too much to ask for in this scenario.

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so sorry that things aren't progressing. I hope your dr. is able to help.

    It's funny how easy it *should* be for someone to just say I'm sorry and be sympathetic, but how rare it actually is.

    ReplyDelete