Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two little BOYS!

I was just speaking to a blog reader the other day (via e-mail) about how I don't update this blog, primarily because it feels weird to be posting on something called "evil ovaries" when my ovaries were finally good to me for a change.

We are having two little healthy baby BOYS and we couldn't be more excited. The ultrasound tech guessed two boys at the NT scan at 12 weeks and it was confirmed by another scan at 16 weeks (no question) and then the anatomy scan. It's unbelievable. We've taken to decorating the nursery with monkeys (because if DH is any indication, these little bits will certainly be two little monkeys) and it's almost all put together if you don't count the closet. I need to get some more blogging-fu and figure out how to upload pictures. We have names all picked out but are keeping them a secret until they are born - less commentary from the peanut gallery (really my MIL) that way.

Nothing too scary has happened to us since the SCH nightmare of first trimester. 2nd tri was overall pretty great but as we slide into 3rd I am having horrible heartburn/reflux (even on some OTC medication) and I am soooooo tired all the time. I can't bring myself to work on lesson plans for the fall even though I KNOW I will need them when the fall comes.

I think I need a new blog that leaves this journey behind, even though it's part of me.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news--congratulations!

    Re: heartburn/reflux... Try Papaya enzyme tablets. My Bradley instructor recommended them and they were the only way I got through--I had 5 months solid of wicked reflux, including waking up the in the middle of the night choking on acid. Awesome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete